Thursday, May 28, 2015
You will need:
Glitter or Colored Sand
Mortar and Pestle
Small bottle with cork or container with lid
Magic Powders are dried herbs which have been ground up super- fine. They are sprinkled to release their power.
In a mortar and pestle grind together the dried herbs. Be sure to keep your magic goal firmly in your mind. If you skip this step the magic powder will not be programmed and the magic will be lost.
Pour the herbs in a mason jar with lid, and then add a drop of two of essential oil. You may or may not decide to add essential oils to the recipe, but if you do, only use a drop or two, else you will make your powder sticky.
If you wish, you may also add extra–fine glitter or colored sand to the mixture. Put the lid on the Mason jar and shake vigorously. Again, be sure to concentrate on the magical purpose of your powder.
Here are some examples:
Herbs – Sage, Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean, Dandelion Whirly Seeds
Hold the powder in your hands, feel its energies and visualize your wish with perfect clarity. Summon the power within you and send it into the powder. When it is alive with energy, fling it as far from you as you can. As the powder touches the Earth, it releases its energy and guides your wish into manifestation.
Herbs - Chamomile, Fever few, Foxglove, Verlaine
Essential Oil - Rose Geranium
Sprinkle on or around a bed or room where a person is in need of good health.
Herbs - Irish Moss, Nettle, Star Anise, Clover
Essential Oil - Vanilla
Use to bring positive changes into your life
Posted by Judith at 6:43 AM
Healer’s Salve: The RecipeIngredients
*Use organic ingredients whenever possible
- 1 1/4 cup (10 fl. oz.) organic olive oil
- 1/2-2/3 cup dried herbs (approx. 1 tablespoon each dried calendula flowers, dried plantain, dried St. John’s wort, dried golden-seal root, dried olive leaf, dried comfrey root + leaves, pine resin)
- 2-4 tablespoons (1-2 oz.) beeswax
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 teaspoons essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1. Measure ingredients.
2. Prepare the oil infusion. You can do this one of three ways:
- Cold Infusion. In a glass mason jar, cover the dried herbs with 1 ¼ cup of oil. Stir to combine, and allow oil and herb mixture to steep for 4-6 weeks.
- Hot Oil Extract. In a glass mason jar, cover the herbs with 1 ¼ cup of oil. Stir to combine. Place the glass jar in a pot on the stove, or in a crock pot, filled with a few inches of water on lowest setting (Be sure to put a towel on the bottom of the pot.). Infuse the oil and herbs for 4-8 hours, a day, or up to 3 days. Note: Watch the pot and add water as it evaporates.
- Super Quick Extract. Place the herbs and the oil in a double boiler and bring to a low simmer. Slowly heat for 30 to 60 minutes, checking frequently to be sure the oil is not overheating.”
4. In a saucepan, over low heat, melt 1-2 ounces (depending on how hard you’d like your salve) of beeswax into the herbal oil. I suggest starting with the lesser amount of wax — adding more if needed. Note: To check if the mixture is the right consistency, because the salve hardens as it cools, place a “tablespoon of the mixture in the freezer for just a minute or two. If it’s soft, add more beeswax; if too hard, add more oil.”
5. When the consistency is to your liking, remove saucepan from heat.
6. Allow salve to cool on the counter.
7. Using a wire whisk, whisk until salve is cooled to approximately 100 degrees fahrenheit. Add raw honey, vitamin E oil, and essential oils. Whisk until well combined, creamy, and smooth.
8. Pour ointment into storage containers
Posted by Judith at 6:32 AM
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
You will need: 1 1/2 cups of vodka (can use more or less if desired)
- 1 tub of gummi bear candies, plastic with lid (about 1kg. Tub found at Wal-mart)
- 1 can of frozen juice concentrate, any flavor desired (I used fruit punch.)
You can keep the juice frozen for now, as you will not need it for a few days.
- First step is to open the lid of your gummi bears and pour in the vodka. The amount and brand is at your discretion, though I have found 1.5 cups of Smirnoff vodka to be the best. I have tried this with raspberry vodka as well, with pleasurable results. Basically, pour the vodka into the packed bears until the alcohol barely peeks over the top.
- Give your newly introduced gummi-bears and vodka a stir, and replace the lid. Place the whole tub into the fridge.
- Let this sit for five days, stirring a couple of times each day.
The purpose of the juice is to mask the strong vodka taste that exists in these candies.
- Place a thawed can of frozen juice into a mixing container, and add only HALF of the required water.
- Pour one cup of partially diluted juice into the tub of bears, stirring very well.
- Replace the lid and place back in the refrigerator.
Stir twice a day to prevent sticking.
If there is a lot of excess juice/vodka resting in the bottom, you may drain it or leave it in to be further absorbed by the bears as they rest.
Remember to return to the fridge if they are not all eaten -- which rarely happens!
Eat these carefully as they can be pretty potent
Posted by Judith at 6:28 AM
Sunday, May 24, 2015
You have to water a little less, make sure you don't drown them... but they do just fine without drainage holes, or even gravel at the bottom! And I get to use all my pretty dish's that are never used!!!
Posted by Judith at 5:58 AM
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Posted by Judith at 3:11 AM
Thursday, May 07, 2015
Saturday, May 02, 2015
This spell will attract a steady stream of money into your life.
You will need a green candle, dark chocolate pieces (must be dark chocolate for wealth spells, milk chocolate is for nurturing and friendship), a clove, milk, a cauldron (or pot) and a wooden spoon.
Place the candle near your stove and light it.
Put the milk, dark chocolate pieces, and the clove into the pot and heat it on a low heat.
Stir it gently, look into the pot and chant as you stir:
“Money stream continuously into my life, from all sources, and all thrives. Wealth accumulate, my fortune create. This is my will so shall it be. Harm to none, nor return on me.”
While you are doing this visualize a steady stream of money flowing to you. When the chocolate has all melted, pour the liquid into a green, brown, gold or white cup and then sit back, relax and enjoy drinking your hot chocolate!
Posted by Judith at 4:29 PM