Saturday, October 07, 2006

MONSTER CAT!!!!!!!!!



Nasty old Merlin is up to some new tricks! He bit my BED!!!! Now, I know that doesn't mean much to you....But I have a special bed. It's one of those "Select Comfort" beds that goes up and down, soft to hard, with a push of a button, an air bed. I love it!!!!! Depending on how stiff or sore I am, I can control the hardness of the bed. Best bed I've ever had.

Well for some strange reason, Merlin decided that the hose connecting my side of the bed to the pump was a tasty treat.... And chewed on it!!!!! I couldn't figure out why my bed was losing pressure during the night! I kept waking up and having to pump it up.

After checking a million things, and even swapping the air bladders (figuring I sprung a leak) I found the tooth marks in the hose leading to the pump! I put tape over them, but I think I'm going to have to find like a pool patch kit, and put a good patch on it. But, the tape is working for now.

Needless to say, Merlin is outlawed from my bedroom!!!!! BAD KITTY!!!!

0 comments: