Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thinking of X-mas!!! GAGK!!!!!



See, I picked up these little artificial tree's a few years ago at Big Lots.

Those planters in front of my house, in spring I plant flowers, in the fall Mum's, and when the Mum's die, I put the little fake tree's in the planter! For now, till after Thanksgiving...They are just tree's, but when I start decorating for Christmas, they become little Christmas tree's!

So today I went out and bought little red and gold Christmas balls (from the dollar store or course! Best place for cheap decorated!!!!) And some gold garland. I already have the Christmas lights I use every year, so that's not a problem.

And after thanksgiving I will decorate the tree's so they look pretty!!! Then I have the lights on a timer, and so the tree's will light up from dusk to dawn.

Pretty, pretty, pretty. GIGGLE

0 comments: