Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm PROUD of myself

I bought a camera!!!!!



Yes, for those of you who know me..... I actually bought something for MYSELF!!!! (of course I will suffer the guilt later, but it's worth it!)


Basically it's almost the same camera I had before, A Kodak Easy Share..... worlds most SIMPLE camera to operate!!! whoooohaaaaa



But this one is as far from the other as you can possibly get.


It has 10X optical zoom!!!! (I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A ZOOM!!! ) And besides that it does tons of stuff, like it has a timer (for all those dirty pictures I want to take of myself! GIGGLE), plus it takes extreme closeups (good for e-bay) and tons of other extras!!!!!


I can't wait to go to the beach and take tons of pictures!!!!!

THANK YOU IRS FOR CORRECTING MY TAX RETURN, AND SENDING ME ALL THAT EXTRA MONEY!!!!!

0 comments: