Saturday, June 28, 2008

Me SCREAMING!!!!!!!




I'm going NUTS, NUTS, NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This "price of gas" shit is driving me over the edge of BOREDOM into INSANITY!!!!!


I always have tons to do in the summer......

going crabbing
going to the beach
going shopping
working in the yard (that entails shopping)
and tons of other things


But this summer, because of gas prices...... I'M FUCKING STUCK HOME!!!!


And I'm sooooo frustrated, board, and cabin feverish.... it's horrible!!!!


Besides thinking about doing something drastic to keep me occupied.

Like cutting my hair, one hair at a time, or pulling out my nails and watching the new ones grow (ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!) Let me tell you I have nothing to do!!!!!!


I'm NOT good when I'm board. I can't even afford to get some new books to read.... and all my old ones that I would love to read over are loaned out to my daughter and Barb!!!!!! It SUCKS!!!!

0 comments: