Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ellowyne




Thanks to Steph, I found this pretty lady on line!!!! She's the same size as Janu, wears the same clothing, is fully articulated...... but she has painted eyes, and is made of plastic.... not resin like Janu.

All in all, that means she's CHEAP!!!!! I CAN AFFORD HER!!!!! Those resin dolls go for around $400 just to start with, and this pretty lady is less then $100.

But I have to tell you in her words : "NOTES FROM THE COUCH

My therapist, Dr. Bantam, says I suffer from chronic ennui, with just a touch of melancholy – but I guess I’m just too tired to figure it all out. I’m supposed to write down my thoughts and feelings – but really, it’s not that I’m not happy, or even sad - just mostly bored.

I should tell you about my cat, Sybil. I’m not really sure if she has nine lives, but she definitely has nine personalities. Unfortunately my favorite personality is when she’s sleeping...

I guess that’s all I have to say for now. I do have an appointment with Dr. Bantam later today, but I just don’t think I’ll have the energy to go…maybe tomorrow.

(sigh)....

Love, Ellowyne

SEEMS LIKE A PERFECT MATCH FOR ME!!!!
It seems I will have my hands full keeping her even a little happy.....but it should be fum!!!!

0 comments: