Tuesday, December 07, 2010

giggling

We had a few home invasion robbers in my neck of the woods, one was the house right behind me....


so one day this cute detective showed up, and I invited him in....

he wanted to know if I saw anything..... and I didn't..... but I remember him acting strangely, and getting out as fast as he could...


why? No idea, till today when I noticed were he had been looking while he talked to me!!!!

Damn Frog Queen!!!! Forgot I decorated her little gift!!!! GIGGLE Wonder what he was thinking when he spied my little friend sitting on the shelf????




4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh I love the skull! What a wonderful addition to the Holiday decore! :0)

Do be careful!

The Traveler said...

bet he was thinking he isn't going to have to worry about having to come pick up any home invaders from your house, lol.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Hee, I am evil....and don't you forget it! :D

Sorry about that!

Cheers!