Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fortelling the future or am I nuts

Foretelling the future can be tricky.  I can't do it, at least I don't think I can.  But, I had something, that started happening to me when I was 5 years old.

Now everyone says it's because I read Science Fiction...

 but sweetie, the only thing I was reading at the age was Dick and Jane, and we didn't have a TV yet, so we can't blame it on that either.

And this wasn't just a one time dream, but one I had for years and years.

It started out with me at the East Brunswick High School. ....(oh, should I mention that I was 5 years old, and the East Brunswick High School didn't get built till I was like 15! and yepper, super shock when I started high school, and realized that it was the school I dreamed about!!!!)

I'm walking around the halls, it's PACKED with people.  Adults, children (some crying, some laughing), family's.  I was asking them why they were all here, and most of them were so HAPPY!!! Excited and happy and they kept pointing to the football field out side.  I went out there and there was a HUGE silver spaceship.  There were flags flapping in the breeze, everyone was happy and slowly going on to the ship... and I was happy too.

I had this dream every week for about 5 years... then I stopped having it... and mainly forgot about it.... till I was in high school, and remembered the building... then one evening I heard the song..... After the Gold Rush.... the last lines:

"Well, I dreamed I saw the silver
Space ships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun,
There were children crying
And colors flying
All around the chosen ones.
All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun.
They were flying Mother Nature's
Silver seed to a new home in the sun.
Flying Mother Nature's
Silver seed to a new home." 


Needless to say I passed out!  How could I explain this to people, so I just never did.  Foretelling the future, or just a weird re-occurring dream?  What do you think?

And I really hate to mention this, but last year they were going on about a Russian rocked that misfired... everyone saw a spiral of fire in the sky, and it was explained that the missile had misfired and was going in circles.

I also had a dream that I was riding my bike, going home, and the sky was FULL of those spirals of fire!!!  I knew something was wrong and I had to get home, but I wasn't upset or scared, I had talked to an old man, (at least I think it was a man) and he told me it was nothing, just a cleanup of bad things that would lead to the good.  

Didn't understand it cause I had no clue what the spirals were, and it wasn't till 30 years later I saw the picture of the Russian missile flop, that I realized that they were missiles over us that had misfired and were twirling around and around in the night sky.

Again, foretelling the future, or just weird dreams..... but considering how young I was when I had them... before TV ... or Reading Sci-fi.who knows. I do know that the dreams were the reason I started reading Science fiction.... and I'm happy for that!



0 comments: