Sunday, August 27, 2006

GIGGLE




Check out this coffee table!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW

For those of you who don't know me.... I LOVE DRAGONS!!!! This table is soooooooooo cooooooool!!!! And not expensive!!!!! Only about $300 with shipping. You can't buy something like this in the store, and it's perfect. Hummmmmm, I want it!!!! But will I buy it????? That's the question. I have trouble buying something for myself. I want it, I love it, but I may pass it by since it's just for me! SIGH I've got to get over this stupid thing about not spending money on myself!!!!


Well, I received a copy of the paper my sister needs to sign. See, to get her money from me, she needs to sign a paper, have it notarized, and then I can write her a check from the account for her money. Giggle. The lawyer wrote that she has to give it to me to get her check.

Now this is the bitch that couldn't drive over to my house to lend me $10 bucks for gas!!!! What do you think she's gonna do???? Do you think she'll mail the letter to me so I can mail her a check back, or do you think she'll get her narley butt over here to get her money?????

I personally think the terrible distance between our house's will shrink when it means that she's getting money. LOL But, I'm going to make her very uncomfortable by telling her, that she shouldn't drive all that distance, (remember it's about 30 min or less) and that I'll do it all by mail..... And by SNAIL MAIL!!! I'll take my time mailing it out to her....Really s l o w.

Payback is a bitch isn't it.

0 comments: