Saturday, August 26, 2006

How do I feel???

It's weird, but I'm really not sure.......If that makes sense at all. The house closing was yesterday, and everything went smooth as butter. But, I felt like crying and crying. I guess that even though I didn't get to the house much, I always knew it was still there.... And that made a difference. Now it's gone, and I feel like I'm mourning the loss of my Dad all over again. Sometimes I just want to slap myself. LOL

But, in a few days the money will be available. Didn't turn out as good as I thought, with all the bills, there wasn't that much left to split up. But I promised the girls that they will get $5,000 each, and I'm going to stick to it. As soon as the checks clear, I'll send them their checks. That leave some for me, wish it had been more, but what can you do?

I'm still going to treat myself a bit. Starting with new tire's for the car, and getting the air condioner fixed in the car (I might wait till spring for that).... And a TV. My old one exploded, and I've been watching a teeny tiny one. That's it for now though, maybe a tiny bit of shopping, and the rest has to be put away for emergency's. Sigh I'm happy though, it's good. Really

0 comments: