Sunday, July 19, 2015
People are always complementing me on my skin... then they find out I'm over 60 and freak out!!!
I'm not saying I look 20, but I sure can pass for under 40... and this is my secret.
Get a bottle that closes... don't matter what shape or anything... but make sure it's GLASS!
In the bottle I add equal portions of WHITE VINEGAR, AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (you have to add both) and then top it off with a HUGE DOLLOP OF HONEY.... shake it up, and it's ready. (do not refrigerate, keep it on your bathroom counter)
Every night after you wash and dry your face (no soap unless you have makeup on, otherwise just use hot water) You take a cotton pad and soak it in the solution. And dab it all over you face... especially where there are wrinkles (light or deep ones, it doesn't matter... and any discoloration spots on your face too)
Now comes the NOT SO FUN PART! It's going to BURN!
First off, if you apply it around your eyes.. make sure you have a fan of some sort to keep fanning your face... or the VINEGAR vapors with make your eyes water!!!
Then sit there.... go on your computer or watch TV and see how long you can last with that shit burning your face...
I've made it to 10 minutes, but that's after months of doing it!!!
Then run and wash that stuff off!!
This is NOT a fast fix! It'll take months to have the same effect as a Doctors Acid Peel... but much gentler.
It also fix's your skins PH... if your oily or dry or a mix... GONE! Just normal skin is left... no more shinny nose's!!
Another thing I suggest is to take one face towel, wash it a few times, and DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER!!!
Keep the towel as rough as you can get it, and use it to rub down your face after you wash the vinegar off!! This will get rid of the dead cells and allow fresh ones to grow!
(don't hear those cretins who tell you to dab your face dry.. the rougher the better... gets rid of all those old dry cells!)
sound horrible, doesn't it??? But, try it for a month... and see what happens... You will never regret it!!!
Posted by Judith at 4:25 PM
Friday, July 17, 2015
Black pepper is used in spells and charms that banish negativity and provide protection.
You can burn black pepper to rid your home of negative energies prior to using sage (smudging).
Carry black pepper corns with you as a charm to ward off petty jealousy against you and it will help to free your mind of jealousy.
Pepper is also used to promote courage. Mixed with salt and scattered around your property, it will clear and protect your home from negative energy.
Posted by Judith at 3:10 AM
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Posted by Judith at 4:27 PM
Tuesday, July 07, 2015
When you have good manners, and people don't care or use them themselves... I get pissed!!
When someone calls me... the first thing I say is "Hi, what up?" and then I sit there for like an hour as they tell me EVERYTHING they are up to... including family members that I don't give a fuck about!! I asked, and I expect this.
But, after they are finished.... NOTHING... they don't ask me how I've been, or "What's up" NOT ONE FREAKING TIME!
Also, when someone is sick.... I'll call them after a few days.... just to find out how they are doing, if they need anything, check on them....I'll even ask a few weeks or months later how they are doing.... especially if it's an injury. when I'M SICK... NOT ONE FREAKING CALL.... EVER!
I recently found out I have Polycystic kidney disease... and I'm wasn't doing great.... I told my sister and friends about it..... and NOTHING! I haven't heard one word from them asking how I am!!! They call me to tell me EVERY FREAKING THING THEY DO.... but not ONE question about me, or how I'm doing... NOT ONE!
I also will call someone after they have a party or big shindig... to find out how it went. Did they have fun? How was the food? And yet..... when I'm going to a party... I won't hear a word from anyone.
Honestly.... I don't know if it's just I have better manners.... or that my family and friends just don't give a flying fuck about me..... I'm pretty sure it's the last one!!!
I'm thinking it might be time to cut all ties with those fair weather friends and family. maybe there are people out there who care... and want to know how I am?
Posted by Judith at 9:16 AM
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Monday, June 29, 2015
How do you tell the difference between a pine, a fir, cedar, juniper or spruce they all have needles? Easy. Pine needles are the only needles that come bundled. They bundle up with 2-5 needles in a bundle. The White pine has 5 needles.
Pine needles are rich in Vitamin C and also bring relief to conditions such as heart disease, varicose veins, fatigue, kidney aliments, sclerosis. Pine needle tea also gives you better eyesight. Pine needle tea has five times the amount of vitamin C found in one lemon. The white pine is the best for pine needle tea. It has 5 needles. They are all good so any pine tree will do.
The smaller needles tend to be sweeter but its not that much of a difference.
Pine needle tea brings you clarity and mental clearness when you drink it.
The tea has many benefits; cleans the veins, increases your strength and vitality and helps in reversing or slowing the aging process. Pine needle tea was used by Taoist priests to promote longevity
Put a handful of needles in a pot of boiling water and boil for about 5 minutes. it’s the oil in the needles that has all the benefits and boiling removes the oil. Then let it steep. Drink it hot. You can sweeten with honey. You should feel an almost immediate effect.
Posted by Judith at 7:24 AM
Saturday, June 27, 2015
I had to put this here, because it's a fantastic idea! I wanted to link this to the blog it was on.... but it's all in French!
Use foam to soak up concrete mix in whatever shape you want and let it harden into what you just cut out! Maybe pavers for the garden? Could paint or decorate too...
Posted by Judith at 5:39 AM
Thursday, June 25, 2015
add a half cup of coconut oil into a glass jar with one or two tablespoons of dried lavender
Place a mason jar lid in the bottom of a small saucepan and carefully set the jar of oil and herbs on top of the lid.
Add water to the pan until it is about half full. Bring the water to a boil, and then reduce the heat to low. Allow the jar of oil to sit in the simmering water for 1-2 hours so the lavender can infuse into the oil.
After the oil has infused, remove the jar from the pan of water. You can strain the lavender out of the oil with a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth. Or just leave it in for a rustic look.
This oil can be used directly on dry skin or as a base for other homemade beauty products.
If you keep the infused oil in a cool, dark place it has a shelf life of about a year. Coconut oil melts at 72 degrees, so if you bring it into a steamy shower it will turn to a liquid form. The oil will harden again when returned to a lower temp.
Posted by Judith at 1:50 PM
Monday, June 22, 2015
Being a total beach bum, and spending most of my time at the beach... over the years I've tried to look like this picture! Hence, my collection of Beach Wraps! But, unfortunately, if you have Tits... these don't work well.... but they were so pretty, I couldn't get rid of them!!
Over the years I've used and reused them in a ton of ways... from Alter covers to window coverings!
This one is in the bedroom window.... it used to block out the moon!!! Seems my bedroom window is the perfect frame for a full moon, making sleep almost impossible... but this keeps it's glow down, but doesn't block the light.
End table coverings! I've done this on a lot of end tables!!!
Now, will I stop buying these.... nope, they are cheap and pretty, just because my tits are too big to tie them around, doesn't mean I can find use's for them!
Posted by Judith at 4:40 AM
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
1. Essential oils are very strong and shouldn’t be used directly. Always combine them with carrier oil (olive oil, coconut oil, strawberry oil) and use. A 30:100 is a safe ratio. For 100 ml of regular oil, 30 ml of essential oil is perfect.
2. Essential oils vaporize easily. So keep the lid closed.
3. Always store the essential oils in a cool, dark place away from sunlight.
4. Essential oils are known to burn sensitive skin. So if you have particularly sensitive skin, stay away from these in regular dosage.
5. As they do not contain any fatty acids, these essential oils are not greasy.
7. Tea tree oil is also an essential oil. It is mainly used for the treatment of acne and blemishes. Make sure you dilute it with your regular moisturizer for application.
8. Essential oils are therapeutic in nature. They can be used as tranquilizers.
9. Another wonderful usage of these oils is in soaps and lotions. Use them in your moisturizer/body cream that has almost no fragrance, and add in tiny drops of essential oil to it, mix well and apply. This will ensure you a great smelling body all day.
10. Neem oil is used in the treatment of dandruff and boils on the scalp.
11. Sandalwood oil is extensively used in soap industry. Diluted sandalwood oil is known to fade acne blemishes and also treat skin on regular usage.
12. A great way to incorporate essential oils in your home is to add few drops in your humidifier or vaporizer. Alternatively, you can dampen some cotton balls with essential oils and place them near vents and fans. This ensures that your house smells great as you do.
13. Some essential oils are ingestible too namely lemon and grapefruit. Consumed in minute quantities, these oils will fill you with energy and help you achieve clear skin. A drop of these in your respective juices/smoothies is enough for consumption.
14. The most used essential oils for perfumes – jasmine oil and lavender oil. Orange oil is preferred for homes while lemons and neem are for insect repelling qualities.
Posted by Judith at 5:09 AM