Saturday, April 26, 2014
After I finish making a special perfume... I like to charge it!
I make my perfume in small bottles so that I can place them under my Crystal Ball.
This charges is with energy, and extra special oomph!
Posted by Judith at 7:42 AM
Things you need:
a sunny day
Go outside on a nice sunny day... find a spot to sit so that the sun shines directly on you. Close your eyes and concentrate on clearing your soul of negative powers
With these words, my spirit bright,
Take my soul, and seize the light.
A helping hand, to healing lend
so I return to health again!
Do this at least 2 X's a week till you feel your aura becoming clear again. Meditate on what you have been doing to cause your soul to be wounded.
Posted by Judith at 7:23 AM
Monday, April 21, 2014
Thursday, April 17, 2014
A poppet is a small object made to represent a creature, real or imagined. It could be a drawing of a stick figure on paper, a small object made out of available material, or a bought statue.
By talking to this poppet, telling it the news and so on, we should over a period of time gain the attention of an invisible helper who could turn into a Familiar.
Treat it nice, talk to it, be it's friend, and wait for it to happen!
Posted by Judith at 6:14 AM
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Dill is a short-lived perennial herb which represented wealth to the ancient Greeks.
During the Middle Ages, dill was believed to possess magical powers and could destroy evil spells.
The name is derived from the old Norse word “dilla” meaning “to lull” because it was used to lull babies to sleep, and as an antidote to bad witchcraft and sorcery.
A drink made from dill leaves was the remedy for anyone who believed that a evil witch had cast a spell on them.
Sprinkling dried Dill on your front steps prevents evil from coming into your house
Posted by Judith at 6:51 PM
May your hands be cleansed,
that they create beautiful things.
My your feet be cleansed,
that they might take you where you most need to be.
May your heart be cleansed,
that you might hear it's messages clearly.
May your throat be cleansed,
that you might speak rightly when words are needed.
May your eyes be cleansed,
that you might see the signs and wonders of this world.
May this person and space be washed clean
by the smoke of these fragrant plants,
and may that same smoke carry our prayers, spiraling to the heavens.
Posted by Judith at 5:31 AM
Sunday, April 06, 2014
Pull the dandelions. It's best to pull dandelions right after a good rain so the soil is soft. Also, if you pull dandelions in spring, most of their nutrients are stored in the roots. Grab the dandelions directly below the leaves, gathering all the leaves in your hand and pull straight up to get as much of the dandelion root as possible. Dandelion root can be more than 2 feet long.
Cut the leaves from the roots. You can use the leaves, freeze them for later, or discard them. Gather the roots into a large bowl. Bring the bowl to your sink or hose.
Cut the dandelion roots into 2-inch-long pieces. Check that there is no mud on your dandelion root. Put the cut-up dandelion root into the blender or food processor about 2 cups at a time and grind into small pieces. The pieces should be about a half-inch to a quarter-inch long. You want small pieces but not powder, in order to make the drying and roasting process quicker.
Use a spatula to stir the dandelion root every 15 minutes. You'll need to roast the dandelion root for between one and a half to two hours for it to be fully roasted. The longest part of the process is the drying of the dandelion root. Once it is dry, be sure to monitor the dandelion root carefully so that it does not burn. The dandelion root will change from a tan color to a deep brown, coffee-like color.
Once the roasted dandelion root has cooled completely, store it in glass or plastic storage containers. You can boil the dandelion root in a pan on the stove like tea or use it in a coffeemaker after grinding it.
Posted by Judith at 9:15 AM
Almost that time a year again, when our Dandelion's come back... so I feel the need to post a few things about them
First a WARNING: DO NOT use Dandelions that have been sprayed with pesticide, weed killer, or grass killer!!! Leave one area free of that stuff so you can enjoy the benefits of them:
Lowers Blood Pressure
Contains Insulin and Levulin
Reduces Blood Sugar
Stimulates the liver
Rich in Vitamin C, K, B2, A
DANDELION FLOWER TEA
8 Dandelion Flowers (fresh, and bug free)
12 oz of Boiling Water
And Honey added to taste
Pour the boiling water over flowers and let steep for 5 minutes.. add Honey
DANDELION ROOT TEA
1 Tbsp. Roasted Dandelion root
1/2 Tsp. Minced Fresh Ginger
1 Cardamom Seed
12 oz water
and of course Honey or sugar to taste.
Posted by Judith at 9:05 AM
Saturday, April 05, 2014
At Tara in this fateful hour.
I place all Heaven with it's power,
and the sun with it's brightness,
and the snow with it's whiteness,
and the fire with all the strength it hath,
and the sea with it's deepness,
and the rocks with their steepness,
and the earth with it's starkness,
All these I place
by God's almighty help and grace
Between myself and the powers of darkness
Posted by Judith at 4:25 AM
YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE SPELL ON A PIECE OF PAPER.
THEN BRING A POT OF WATER TO A BOIL, WHILE READING THE SPELL, DROP IN THE POT A LARGE HANDFUL OF SALT
THEN WHEN YOUR DONE READING THE SPELL, DROP THE PAPER IN THE WATER, AND LET IT BOIL IN THE SALTED WATER TILL IT BREAKS APART AND FALLS TO PIECES.
AND I KNOW THIS SOUNDS DISCUSTING, BUT WHEN THE PAPER FALLS APART TURN OFF THE HEAT, AND LET THE WATER COOL, THEN TAKE A CUP OF THE WATER AND TAKE 3 SMALL (VERY SMALL) SIPS OF IT. ALSO MAKE YOUR PARTNER TAKE 3 SMALL SIPS TOO. THIS WILL COVER BOTH OF YOU.
Things go wrong, this we know
but with age, we all shall grow
reverse it now, bad luck be gone.
Bring back good luck to this sorry one.
In the past mistakes are made
I correct them in this age.
As the salt devolves here in
so bad becomes good again!
As I will so mote it be
As I will so mote it be
As I will so mote it be
Posted by Judith at 4:22 AM
Friday, April 04, 2014
filled the jar with the gel, and now all that's left is to add the Essential Oils in the proportions you prefer.... remember.... less is best, some people are sensitive to essential oils, but since this is for me I'm fine with it. I'm not telling you what it smells like yet.... because I have to meditate on what I want myself to smell like for this special perfume!!!
Posted by Judith at 11:23 AM
A purple candle
2 small twigs (oak or ash)
And a small mirror
Smudge the mirror to cleanse it, and then focus your energy on it to break any lingering bad luck.
Bind the twigs in the form of a cross with the red thread, and bind it to the candle. Light the candle and Focus your energy for protection and love
Write the name of the offender on the mirror. Place it where it reflects the candle flame..... Meditate and see all the bad luck you've gotten bouncing back to the person written on the mirror.... but ONLY the bad luck they may have caused you! Never, ever add bad luck that you want them to have... just what they have given you.
(Name of the person) the evil power you are sending me
to bring me loss and life askew
try again and you will see
your evil return to you three times three
As I will so mote it be!
Place the mirror, and the blow out candle with the attached cross somewhere by a window in your house or business. Leave it there for at least a month, or more if the attacks have been really bad!
Posted by Judith at 6:58 AM
Thursday, April 03, 2014
To stabilize your energy, especially in the winter....
fill a jar (if you want to take it out of the house)
or small flower pot (to keep in the house)
with soil. Bury all your fingers into the soil and call Mother Earth by chanting:
Mother Earth, solid one
Kissed by rain, wind and sun.
Bring stable balance unto me,
As I will, so mote it be.
Keep the jar or pot close, and nervous energy will no longer be a problem!
Soak up the energy in the soil with your fingertips, and then keep it close by
Posted by Judith at 6:34 PM
Tuesday, April 01, 2014
A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN
To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).
Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.
Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:
1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').
2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'
3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.
4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.
5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.
6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.
7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.
8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.
9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.
10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.
11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).
12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.
13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.
14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).
15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.
God Save the Queen!
Posted by Judith at 12:40 PM