Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Intersting

Seems someone is going through my blog, and reporting postings that they think are wrong or copywrited to Blogger!!!

I'm pretty sure I know the Witch that is doing it, maybe because her blog is full of crap she tries to tell everyone is her's, and it isn't. 

And no, she's not on my follower list, if she was she would be gone.

But, see, It's OK, I just remove the "offending post" I'm easy like that.  But I have to tell you that THAT BITCH, needs to tend to her own shit, and leave mine alone...... it's not good to fuck with a witch!

3 comments:

Diandra said...

Why can't people just mind their own business? If everyone took care of their own shortcomings, the world would be a better - and much more peaceful - place.

Leanna said...

I'm with Diandra. I see nothing on your blog that someone would claim as theirs.
People just need to calm the fuck down or get a life.

Anna said...

Get her Judith!