Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Well, now isn't that interesting

It has been a confusing and interesting few months.

A friend of mine is now filming a TV show in England, and keeps calling me to help him with a read through of his script.. and also to stop him from taking on an English accent... so hard to do when you living there working with them

I've been told I should "tone down" the Witch thing.....  this I just laughed at and told them to go suck eggs!!  But it hurt a bit. This is how I replyed....


We've had snow, appliances breaking down... no heat, no oven... but all in all.... having all the bad things happening at the end of the year isn't that bad, at least we've gotten the over with. LOL

It hasn't been a bad year, just pretty interesting.... Like you've seen on my previous postings.  Now I'm, AGAIN, studying scripts.... I have to learn to say NO!  I really do. But, I feel something is about to cause this to all go away... just a feeling, haven't been able to track it down yet.

I've preformed a "Blood Spell".... something I normally never do, I don't know how it will work out, but it will be interesting if it does work.  I have no expectations from my spells... because you know, in the end, it's the Goddess who decides if they will work or not.... so I just keep trying, and hoping she will grant me my wishes... but I'm never disappointed if she doesn't... that's just the luck of the draw.

All in all I just want my friends and family to leave me alone, and let me make my own way in the world. I've been doing fine for all these years, and that's not going to change.  I don't ask their opinions... and never will!




I wish you all a Merry Yule, and a happy returning of the sun. May this next year bring you nothing but Joy, Love, and Wealth!!!!!!

4 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Merry Yule to you as well. Hope this season brings you insight, joy and health. Oma Linda

Phoenix Rising said...

Merry Yule to you and yours. People can be so thick sometimes. Never realizing the things they say can sting.

Don't ever change who you are for anyone. You are the most perfect you that you can be. Anyone who doesn't see that can go get bent!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for the Sweet Potato-Sausage soup recipe. I made this past weekend and loved it. My hubbie and daughter thought it was delicious.

Thanks much for all your postings!

Merry Yule

CLM

Jeanne said...

I so enjoy your blog. And totally love the saying in the first image! Yule Blessings to you and yours! :0)