Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Breaking any spell



On the night of a full moon, light a white candle.  Stick the sewing needle into the side of the candle approximately 1/2 from the top of the candle. Light the candle.  Concentrate on the spell you want broken.....when the needle falls out, you can work the spell.

Hold some twine (natural jute is best, but any type will do) tightly between both hands and repeat these words aloud:

Where you come from, I care not
Where you go, best you be gone
Leave me now and let it be
The bond is cut, so by this done



With your knife, cut the twine in half. Lay the pieces in the pan, making note of the freshly cut ends.

Take your candle and drip wax over the ends of the twine that you just cut to seal those ends

Extinguish the candle.

Next, take your sewing needle and piercing both pieces of twine, pin them together

Keep the twine pinned and put it in a secure place in the room where you sleep.

2 comments:

sherry said...

My husband is back!!! I had a problem with my husband 8 months ago,which lead to us apart. When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside .Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped her in same problem too that she found on a television program. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me. To cut the story short,Before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my husband gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I'm so grateful to this spell caster and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done for me.If you need his help,you can email him at (ezizaspellhome@gmail.com)or tel +2347068534025.....thank you sir great Dr.EZIZA for all that you do and i greatly appreciate that.

Anita Morgan said...

I am Anita Morgan from USA, after 4 years in marriage with my husband ,he left me with another woman. I did all i could to get him back but all proved abortive, until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster Dr.EZIZA on the internet who helped her in a similar issue, at first i doubted it but I decided to give it a try. when I contacted the doctor (ezizaspellhome@gmail.com) he helped me cast a re-uniting spell and within 48 hours me and my husband came together again. I cant stop thanking Doctor EZIZA, Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems and consider it solved just as mine and be happy again and forever.His email is; ezizaspellhome@gmail.com