Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CBS network..... INSULTING!!!!





CBS's CSI show last night..."The Book of Shadows"... was INSULTING!!

 Their jokes and jabs at the Witch religion was paramount to racism!!!

I don't see them joking and making fun of the Jewish faith or Catholics???? Do you know what would happen to them if they even tried to make fun of a Rabbis or Priest???



 Isn't it time people stopped thinking Witch's were a joke. 

FREEDOM OF RELIGION MEANS ALL RELIGIONS!!!! 

 Write CBS, blog about it, twitter about CBS.....

 and tell them this kind of treatment won't be allowed... I did!!! and I tweeted it too!!!!

We are a legal, RECOGNIZED RELIGION.... our boy's in Arlington Cemetery are allowed to have a pentagram on their tombstones!!! 

IT'S TIME TO STOP THE JOKES!!!!

2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I totally agree. I disliked the way they handled it. Shame on them.
Mary

Mistress Laudanum said...

Oh my goodness, that sounds like a disgraceful bit of 'cheap-shot' 'insult the witch' claptrap!
We don't get the programme here (yet!) but I find it typical really of the way we are treated and yes Judith, there is no way that any other faith would be mocked and derided this way.
Makes me fume!!!!