Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Grow Money Spell




When the moon is in it's waxing phase... go into your garden a dig a hole (you can use a planter or planter pot also)

Put some money into it, (I suggest 1 dollar bill, and some change) put in a sprinkle of sage.

Close your eyes and imagine money coming to you... then say:

"Take away my poverty, take away my sorrow
Take away my need to beg and borrow"

Add a few seeds of a sweet smelling flower (Or a bulb, such as a hyacinth or Daffodil)....

Now fill the hole with earth and with your finger, draw a pentagram on the soil. Place in a sunny location and wait!

Of course a real money tree won't grow from this... but the spell will attract money to you.  As the flower grows so will your income!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I has saved to an amt more than 50000 rs in my account . I would not need them for next 2 1/2 months. Is there any way i can earn a handsome returns on it for 60 days
or
Are ethere any Mutual fund products which offers flexibility to roll your more for amt 60 to 90 days at attractive returns
passive income singapore