Friday, June 29, 2012
1. If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.
2. Clearly, chocolate is a vegetable. Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. A bean is a vegetable. Wait! There's more! Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar beets. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. QED: chocolate is a vegetable.
3. Chocolate-covered raisins, -cherries, -orange slices and -strawberries all count as fruit. Eat as many as you want. Fruits are an important part of the Food Pyramid.
4. Hot tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off Your appetite and you'll eat less.
5. If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
6. Money talks. Chocolate sings.
7. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger. Therefore, chocolate is therapeutic.
8. Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
9. A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
10. If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?
Posted by Judith at 6:52 AM