Saturday, January 05, 2013

Just a little silly!!!! LOL

Not to be outdone by “Ebonics” in California, the Southern Association of
Colleges and Schools is requesting billions of Federal dollars to teach
“Y’allbonics” in all classrooms south of the Mason-Dixon line. Included here are
some examples of “Y’allbonics”. If you do not understand any of them, contact
a Southerner for an explanation

HEIDI (Noun) Greeting.

HIRE YEW (Complete Sentence) Remainder of greeting. Usage > “Heidi, hire yew” ?

BARD (Verb) Past tense of the infinitive “to borrow”. Usage > My brother bard my pickup truck”.

JAWJUH (Noun) The state north of Florida. Capitol is “Lanner”. Usage > “My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck to go to Lanner”.

BAMMER (Noun) The state west of Jawjuh. Capitol is “Berminhayum”. Usage > “A tornader jes went through Bammer an’ left $20,000,000 in improvements”.

MUNTS (Noun) A calendar division. Usage > “My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck, and I ain’t herd from him in munts”.

THANK (Verb) Cognitive process. Usage > “Ah thank I’ll have a Coke”.

RANCH (Noun) A tool used for tight’nin nuts an bolts. Usage > “I thank I leff my ranch in the back of that pickup truck my brother from Jawjuh bard a few munts ago”.

ALL (Noun) A petroleum-based lubricant. Usage > “I sure hope my brother from Jawjuh puts all in my pickup truck”.

FAR (Noun) A conflagration. Usage > “If my brother from Jawjuh don’t change the all in my pickup truck, that thing’s gonna catch far”.

TAR (Noun) A rubber wheel. Usage > “I hope that brother of mine from Jawjuh don’t git a flat tar in my pickup truck”.

TIRE (Noun) A tall monument. Usage > “Lord willin’, and the creek don’t rise, ah sure hope to see that Eiffel Tire in Pars sometime”.

RETARD (Verb) To stop working. Usage > “My gramp aw retard at a’roun 65 “.

FARN (Adjective) Not domestic. Usage > “I cuddin’t unnerstand a wurd he sed....must be from some farn country”.

DID (Adjective) Not alive. Usage > He’s did Jim”.

ARE (Noun) A colorless and odorless gas.; Oxegyn. Usage > “He cain’t breathe...give him some are” !!!!

He heeee heeeeeeeeeeee HAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: