Sunday, December 11, 2005

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!!!!

Ouch Ouch Ouch.

Well, my Christmas shopping is all done, but it's going to KILL me. I have a grand total left in my baking account of $10 whole dollars!!!!!

And I still need sugar, catfood, and gas till the end of the month! :(

But, I have two items sold on e-bay which isn't much, just like $20, but every little bit helps, and maybe some other stuff will sell too. "cross your fingers and toe's"

On top of that, I didn't pay 2 bills. Now admittingly, this is the first time EVER that I didn't pay all the bills.......so I'm not worried, I'll just catch up next month. It feels funny though, I hate not having my bills paid. The two bills together just total $160, so it won't be too bad catching up......hopefully.

And I have no idea how I'm going to go up to Jamie's for Christmas, or down to Mike's to see Aunt Harriet, like I promised.....but I'll figure SOMETHING out. I hear walking is good for you. GIGGLE

But if that house doesn't sell soon, I'm going to SCREAM. LOL

CHRISTMAS SUCKS!!!

I think maybe I'm going to turn Jehovah Witness...... giggle they don't celebrate Christmas or birthdays or anything ........ so I won't go broke buying gifts!!!!!!! It's just the door to door crap I can't take. LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...with bank charges, you might only have $2! I know EXACTLY how you feel.