Sunday, August 03, 2008

What happens when.....


This is what happens when I am board.

I clean.


Most of the time this summer, because of the heat, I sit and mope about being board..... but this morning I woke up to a nice COOL day............ and the cleaning part of my brain clicked on.... and off I went..............


First I went in the garden and picked tomatoes, blueberry's, and jalapeno peppers, brought them inside and went back out, got the weed sprayer out, and walked around the whole yard... spraying weeds!


Then back in the house, to freeze the blueberry's, and the jalapeno peppers.


Then I opened a kitchen cabinet to get a glass ..... and thought YUCK.... and preceded to remove EVERYTHING from EVERY cabinet. Then I sprayed every inside cabinet with cleaner, and scrubbed..... removing the shelves, and scrubbing them separately in the sink..................


And you think I would be done.... but noooooooooo, not when I'm in the cleaning mode!!!

I also opened my huge spice cabinet, and cleaned and rearranged that too, then when the inside of the cabinets were dry, I cleaned the OUTSIDE of the cabinets...... then I had to put the shelves back in, and since I was at it...... I rearranged all the STUFF IN THE CABINETS!

It's after 2pm now.... I started at 6am, and I'm sitting for a while, thinking about what else needs cleaning..... PLEASE STOP ME!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH, but I think that may be all for today, since everything else is pretty clean.... now I'm going to relax, drink my coffe.... and NOT CLEAN!!!!!

0 comments: