Thursday, August 19, 2010

Give-a-way!

I just realized that while very pretty, the quartz wasn't major witchy.... so I'm putting another one up. This one is sterling silver also, with brass, pretty goddess on one side, pentagram on the other!

IF YOU WIN, YOU CAN HAVE THE ONE YOU WANT, ONE OR THE OTHER, IT'S YOUR CHOICE!!!!




Please excuse the picture, my camera is being a spoiled brat! She's refusing to take close up pictures for some odd reason!




This is a nice piece of heart shaped Rose Quartz! Bound in genuine sterling silver, with a "tree of life" symbol on both sides!

Rose Quartz Gemstone meaning

Your marriage can have more sparkle and fire when you keep a rose quartz under your pillow. You will look younger too.

Rose quartz is known as the love stone. It helps the user feel a strong sense of self-worth, therefore being worth love. Rose quartz is the stone of universal love. It is also the stone of love in marriage. When worn in jewelry the wearer feels a sense of self-worth, calmness, and love

Healing properties of Rose Quartz

Rose Quartz has a gentle vibration of love for the owner. It gives inner peace and helps in all matters pertaining to love in all its forms. Rose Quartz opens the heart to love. It also helps rejuvenate the skin. It is a lovely stone for a young person.

It is said washing the face in water charged by rose quartz will help fade wrinkles and keep the skin young.


Now to win this:

1. comment on the blog

2. follow me on facebook

3. post about the give-a-way on your blog (this one will give you 2 extra entrys!)

Each one gives you one entry. And I promise NOT to have Merlin pick the winner this time.... he loves the taste of paper too much!

The winner will be picked on the first week in September

SORRY, NOTICED MY FACE BOOK BUTTON WAS MISSING.... WERE IT WENT I DON'T KNOW, BUT I ADDED IT AGAIN!

Changed the setting for this one give-a-way, if you don't have a blog or google account, you can still post.... just make sure you put your name in the comment!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am already a follower =)

So now I have to find you on facebook.

Leanna said...

Hell, Woman you know I'm a follower. I stalk you shamelessly on FB and here. And I know all about that little cheerleader outfit. How good are you at cartwhells though? AHAHAHAHAHHAHahahhahahahahaaa!!!

Anonymous said...

Well now I have requested an add on facebook.

Blessings,
Ana

Leanna said...

Oh JUUUUUUDIIIIIIITH.
I set you up on my blog. Like I advertised and all for ya on this one dear. Ya gots to go check it out.
Oh hey, can you do back flips too?

VintageSage said...

Nice rose quartz heart, Judith!! I'm already a follower...and following you on my Facebook now also! I will have you on my next post for your giveaway and will come back and let you know! :)

Unknown said...

Leeana, you are insane. And we love you for it. :P

Judith you have a beautiful site! I've seen you're follower button on others but came over here from Leeana's site. Am now following on Google (does that still count?), and have your giveaway up on my blog. :)
dancingspatulawand.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Am already a blog follower and a FB friend!!

Courtney Mroch said...

Hello! No need to enter me in your comment. I just picked your most recent post to apologize for the fits my blog was giving you about leaving a comment to sign up for the blog party, and to let you know I got you added. VERY excited you are joining the party. THANKS so much!!!!

Dreamers Night said...

It's a lovely pendant, looks very farmiliar :) Good luck everyone!

Diandra said...

What a beautiful pentagram! The last few days I finally felt the need to find one for myself... only the right one hasn't shown up yet!

I'm in. (^v^)

Kelda said...

I'm already a follower here on your blog. Now to find you on facebook. ^-^
(The goddess/pentacle pendant is gorgeous by the way.)

Kelda said...

...and facebook request sent.

Chris in the Emerald City said...

OOOoooo, pick me, pick me! Awesome pendants....

Peace,
Chris.........

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Wow! What lovely pendants! Would love to win.

Irma :)