Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SCHOOL TIME!!!!!!



May the Gods and Goddess's bless Rutgers University!!!!!


My the University keep my son educated, healthy, and AWAY FROM HOME!!!!!!


12 DAYS!!!!! JUST 12 DAYS!!!!! And I drop the "boy" off at collage, and sing yippppppppppieeeeeeee, allllllll the way home!!!!!

No more constant chatter about video games, no more constant TV noise coming from his room, no more of him commenting on EVERY phone call I get.... and no more disappearing FOOD!!!!

I can once again sit quietly in my living room, my TV at a NORMAL volume. I can go to the store... ALONE!!! I can eat what I want without having to buy mega stuff for him.....


and I could go on, and on, and on!!!!!

It was a nice summer vacation....just a bit too long.... but nice. I do enjoy him when he's home, but I've gotten so used to him being gone that It can be a bit trying having him here all the time.

Besides the fact that after the first 3 weeks, he was board to tears being home with nothing to do!

So, if you don't hear from me for a while, just know we are doing the final packing up of his stuff, and final shopping.... but know also that when I go into my room in the evening that .... I am doing the JIGGY DANCE OF JOY!!! GIGGLE

4 comments:

Leanna said...

AHAHAHHAHAHHAhahaahhahahaa!!!!
Damn you make me laugh!

Mother Moon said...

this made me laugh so.. usually you hear moms singing for joy because their little ones are off to shcool... you are singing to send yours back to college.. how funny...

Chris in the Emerald City said...

Lol, I would do the jiggy dance of joy... NAKED... all over the house... every day.

Be good(ish),
Chris............

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! Dancing is good for the soul!!

Cheers!