Saturday, August 14, 2010

STOP FLYING AROUND MY HEAD!!!




Did you know that Butterfly's are SUICIDAL????


Perfect day outside, breezy, sunny, and cool..... so I thought I would go out and paint this large shelf my son found in the garbage, somewhere. (Love dumpster diving, find all good stuff!)

I want to put it up, on the living room wall, between two black bookcase's, so I have to paint it black.

I'm trying to paint, and these FREAKING BUTTERFLY'S are DIVE BOMBING ME, FLUTTERING AROUND MY HEAD, AND THREATENING TO LAND ON THE WET PAINT!!!!!

I just had this picture of putting up a shelf covered with stuck, live butterfly's!!!!

EWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Finally, after bothering me for a few minutes, they went away!

I AM NOT A FREAKING FLOWER!!! Hummmm, maybe my red hair confused them???

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Butterflys love paint...them and gnats. I think they love the smell of the paint. Hmmm... maybe butterflys and gnats are drug addicts. Ya know? Huffers. They like to sniff (huff) paint fumes. That would explain the reason why they're so daffy when they fly.

Chris in the Emerald City said...

I'm with you on the dumpster diving! There are two that we have located that ALWAYS have good stuff, no household trash. One is behind a commercial office building (recently found a brand new stainless steel microwave, still in the plastic wrap) and the other is south of town, but it ALWAYS has stuff left over from garage sales.

Peace,
Chris........