Just 12 more days till "the boy" is back at Rutgers..... and I was sitting and thinking about the summer, and about all the things I can do, and NOT do, when the boy goes back to school!!!!
1. I don't use the dishwasher. I eat, wash my plate, and put it away. when he's home I sometimes run the dishwasher 2 times a day!
2. My refrigerator with be CLEAN!!! No piles of leftovers, and stuff that's never used. When I'm alone, I eat what I buy, and buy in portions just right for one meal.
3. I can use the washer and dryer! When he's home, one or the other ALWAYS has clothing in it!!!! And I either have to remove it, or make him do it. I want to wash when I want to wash!!!
4. I can leave my bedroom and bathroom door open!!! AT THE SAME TIME!!!! when he's home I always have to be careful since he quickly knocks and enters without waiting for me to say "come in" Drives me nuts!!!
5. I can keep the TV LOUD!!!!!! He's always telling me to turn it down cause he's reading. I'm DEAF PEOPLE, I NEED MY TV LOUD TO HEAR IT!!! Grrrrrrrr
6. I can go out to the store, anytime I want, without waiting for him to get dressed to come with me! And he always wants to come with me!!!!! Cause he's bored!!!!
7. I can talk on the phone without someone asking me, "who was that?, was that for me?, how many times a day to you talk to Barb?" or having to tell my friends I'll call them back cause he gets a phone call about school or work.
8. I can sit, NAKED, on the sofa to watch TV!!! ( I actually don't do that, but I could if I wanted to!!! giggle)
9. My house will be CLEAN! I clean it once a week, and it will stay that way. Not like when he's home and the dish's pile up in the sink, and there is a trail of crumbs from the kitchen to his room.
10. And most important, when I leave the house clean, I will come back to the house.... STILL CLEAN!!!!