Saturday, November 09, 2013

busy busy busy



It has been a really busy summer for me, but now it all seems to be winding down... so maybe I can post more then usual.

What have I been doing?  I've been doing favors for friends... who for some false reason, believe that I should join them in acting!  I do not like that!  But, they know how to work me, and work me they have been.

 (please don't mention this on Facebook, I'd like to keep it low key for now, plus I didn't tell my family.. so ....shhhhhhh)

I wound up doing 2 Pilot shows that would have been in the fall line up... but both were not picked up by the networks.  I don't mind being an extra... but nooooooooooo... I was actually one of the regular guys on the show. The first one I was the medical examiner...and the second I was the head nurse. It wasn't fun... I do not like acting.

You have to keep doing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over... and I grow board fast!  On top of that... even though the shows didn't make it.. I had to do like 5 photo shoots in NY!  BAH! (actually they were kinda fun since you could goof around and be silly)

And, no, you can't see the pictures. I HATE how I look in photo's!!!!!  I did keep me busy almost all spring and summer.  So I can't complain too much.. though I know that just posting pre-made spell and pictures here is wrong, but it's all I had time for.

I have since resisted their begging for me to join them for more... seems I'm like a good luck charm or something, cause even though the shows didn't get picked up... 2 of my friends got something better. I know I'm being a bitch and I should say "I love acting, I'm going be a star!" but sweetie, you don't want to see this face in HD!!!  No, you don't, and I sure don't want to see it either.

banning their persistence.. I have now returned to my normal life... and hopefully they are going to be too busy with their new shows to bug me  (though, I have seemed to be given an Agent.. didn't know they could do that without my say so.. but they did).... so I promise I will be posting a lot more!

Thank you for your patience

1 comments:

Leanna said...

So that's where you been. There was no posting for a few days and I wondered if you were sick or something.