Monday, May 12, 2014

Old women smell in your house?



Japanese Persimmon Extract Eliminates All Body Odors

Mirai's Purifying & Deodorizing Body Bar is the only soap in the U.S. with Japanese Persimmon Extract which significantly reduces all body odors, including Nonenal, the source of hormonal imbalance or aging body odor.

 Handcrafted by soap artisans in Japan, it gently cleanses and hydrates your skin, without stripping the skin's natural oils.


Nonenal: changes in body odor as a function of age and found a specific component that is characteristic of the body odor of the middle-aged and the elderly.
    Evidence that suggests that both the change of the monounsaturated fatty acid composition of skin surface lipids and the increase of lipid peroxides associated with aging may be involved in the formation of this characteristic odor component.

You know that smell, your grandmas house smell?  I always thought it was because the elderly refuse's to open windows and air out the house..... But, now I know it's because of changes in body hormones and fat as we age.

Now I haven't noticed the smell on me.... but then people rarely notice smells associated with their own body odor.  

Just for the hell of it, since I am in that age bracket .... I ordered this soap.

I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments: