Saturday, May 24, 2014

Red Salt





Red Salt can be used in Spell work that involves:
 
 
 
Love, Romance, Passion, Sex drive, Lust for life.
 
 
Place around the bed, can spice up your sex life.
 
Carry in a sachet, it will help keep love strong.
 
 
How to make:
 
In a Mortar and Pestle, blend together Sea Salt, and Paprika or Cayenne Pepper, and red food coloring if you choose.
 
 
concentrate on your goal, and what it's to be used for
 
Make sure you seal the left over salt in a tight lidded jar.... for use at a later time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to give this a try! Thanks! I am a first generation Pagan with a love for this amazing Universe. I am searching for anything that is helpful for desire, so if you have ANYTHING else that you can post, I would be happy to hear about it.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to give this a try! Thanks! I am a first generation Pagan with a love for this amazing Universe. I am searching for anything that is helpful for desire, so if you have ANYTHING else that you can post, I would be happy to hear about it.