Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Skankey Spam Freaks!!!!!!!

You know I'm getting some brain dead jerk off who's reading my posts and posting comments in spam form. You probably haven't seen them, since I delete them really quick!

Like......."Wow you sound like you like star wars go to..... And some stupid web link. What a MORON.

Well, I wrote the bog central and reported it. I talked to them and they say they have the hardware to track the idiots, so I sent them the links, and then deleted them. Like I'm actually going to leave that on my blog!!!!! Get Real!!!

So if anyone see's something like that on my blog comments....DON'T CLICK ON IT!

As soon as I see it, I delete it, first reporting it. Hope they catch that idiot.

Why are there so many idiots in this world. Like the asshole who's spamming my blog. Would love to get his e-mail or phone # and leave 20,000 messages all over it. LOL Maybe the blog people will give it to me, and I can get some satisfaction. LOL

Well there's nothing anyone can do to keep people with mental problems off the net, it's a shame.

0 comments: