Friday, October 28, 2005

PANIC ATTACK

Hay, I don't want to scare anyone, heaven forbid that that happens, but do any of you know HOW MANY DAYS LEFT TO CHRISTMAS (or Yule, as we call it)!!!!!

I DO......58.....YES 58!!!!! Now I'm fucking panicking. I have NO money, and tons of people to buy gift for..... Including 3 grandchildren. AND I HAVE NO MONEY!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Is it to late to turn Jewish?????

Ok, well I did manage to do some shopping before, like starting last January. And I have almost everyone's, but it's all small shit this year, because I'm broke. I'll have mucho money after they sell my Mom's house, but so far they haven't even started fixing it, let alone putting it up for sale. So I'm broke, broke, broke.

I'm talking $20 or less each much after paying bills. And the gas to drive my son back and forth to collage costs tons and tons of money. So far e-bay sales, and blind faith have managed to get me thru the months.

Oh I have plenty to pay the bills, that's not a problem, the problem is having any money left over after I pay the bills!!!!!! LOL

It's times like this I say to myself...."I wish I could get married again so someone would support me." And then I slap my own face and scream at myself till I'm feeling better. GIGGLE Having someone support me means I have to put up with a MAN again, and I just don't have the patience to do that any more. GIGGLE

Oh well, but I figured that if I was panicking, it's time for ALL OF YOU TO PANIC!!! I can't be alone in this. GIGGLE

1 comments:

Emerld said...

I know what you mean about the money thing. We're on one income and it's always tight.