Thursday, November 17, 2005

Everyone has "Weird" things!!!

Am I alone in this, but doesn't everyone have weird things they have to do, or have to have done? No, I'm not talking kink. I'm talking things like:

1. I can't leave knives out on counters, in the sink is cool, but never on a counter

2. Sissors must always be put away, in a drawer or anywhere as long as they aren't out in the open

3. My bedroom slippers!!! No matter how many times I tell myself that I will take them off, and leave them in the same place everytime.... I'm always hunting around like a nut for them.

4. My bath has to be HOT, I'm not talking warm or just comfortable, I'm talking turning skin red HOT HOT HOT!!

5. I can't take showers. I don't care what people say, it's just fucking uncomfortable to stand up and wash yourself!

6. Oh this is a good one....If I'm watching TV, and leaving the room for a while, like checking my mail on line or something, I have to have the TV on a channel with something I like on.....Or I have to click till I find something before I leave the room.

Not too nutso.... Right?

There's other little things. Like,
I can't wait more then say 15 minutes in the morning, before I go and make my bed. Nice and neat and tidy.

Yet, my sofa cushions are the repository for all paper and scraps of paper like wrappers ects. (Once a month I clean under the cushions and get rid of it all....But why can't I walk to the garbage can??)

Oh and my bathroom has to be CLEAN. Nice, spotless, perfect...... I don't care what your bathroom is like, and I'll use any bathroom, even porta pottys, but MY bathroom has to be clean.

And the list goes on......
when I do laundry they have to be dried and put away right away. No leaving the stuff in piles or in the laundry basket. Not gonna happen

And as Mary knows, don't fuck with the pillows on my sofa. You may use them, and move them, but when your done....Put the damn things back like I had them!!!! Mary messes with me, and moves them, an then sits and waits to see how long I can last before I have to rearrange them! BAD GIRL

Same thing with hotel rooms, EVERYTHING gets put away, and suitcase's in the CLOSET! I can't STAND CLUTTER!

But then again....Don't expect to be able to sit in my car, unless I first move all the shit off the seat and floor.....Car is always messy and dirty. <>

See, I'm a total paradox! Clean to the point of being obsessive with some things, like my house etc. Yet a total mess with others....

Oh I forgot to mention, my house is SPOTLESS, clean, clean, clean....But don't look in my dresser drawers (folding? What's folding?) Though my closet tends to be nicer, since I clean it out just about every week. And if you value your life, Never look in my kitchen cabinets!!!!! Nothing is ever in any order, and if you open the door too fast, all kinds of pots and pans will fall out.... Yet my counters, stove and surfaces are always washed and spotless. I think I need help! GIGGLE

1 comments:

Emerld said...

WOW! I'm the opposite. I like a clean, spotless car and tolerate a certain amount of clutter at home. I have my filth 'set point' before I do the toilets/sinks etc. This weekend we actually spend cleaning house and laundry. Not very exciting.