Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm alllllllll done!!

Yesterday I had some time, so I figured I should check out my chrismas closet. Yes, I have a christmas closet.... You see, being on a very limited budget, I do my christmas shopping all year round.


When I see something, on sale, or for a fantastic price, I buy it, and stash it in my christmas closet.


This way I don't spend tons of money, I don't have, close to Christmas!



And after going thru the closet....... I'M DONE!


I got stuff for everyone..... and even 2 left over ones (I like them so much I'm keeping them! giggle)


And while I was sitting on the floor surrounded with bags from the store.... I figured I would put the gifts in their chrismas gift bags. Didn't decorate them, but they are in the bags, labled as to what goes to who.


I was worried that I might have forgotten someone, but nope, all there and accounted for. NICE!


NO NEED TO GO TO THE MALL WITH ALL THE HOLIDAY CROWDS, NO NEED TO BUY OVER PRICED SALE ITEM'S


(YOU ALL KNOW THEY RAISE THE PRICES, THEN LOWER THEM JUST FOR THE HOLIDAY, DON'T YOU?)


Believe me, I worked retail almost all my working life, and they do just that. So you think your getting a sale, but you paying the regular prices and maybe a little more.


So shopping right at the holidays is realy stupid!

But, I'm all done, now all I have to do is get the gifts to everyone, and since they are so wide spread around NJ and PA.... THAT'S GONNA BE THE PITS!!! But, I'll manage!

0 comments: