Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another semister starts

Tomorrow another collage semester starts up. This one is full of pro's and con's.



No evenings, good. (PRO). I hate driving in the dark, and it's a pain in the ass.



As a matter of fact all the classes start at 8am. Good, (PRO), means parking there will be easy, and I'll have more choice's where to park.



All the classes, except one, are only a few hours long, so I won't be waisting gas riding back and forth except for that one day. Big (PRO)



But the others range from an hour class to a four hour class, (CON), that means that I have to sit in the car and wait for him. It's cold, and fucking boring. I'll freeze my ass off for 1-4 hours depending on the day.



Yes, I can run to the local stores and walk around, (CON), that costs me money, but it's warm!



I usually sit and read for those hours, read, freeze, and sometimes even sleep.... but it BORING!!!!!!



At least it will start getting warm in the later months. Hopefully.



And hopefully I wont get pneumonia from sitting there without heat. Hay, the purpose of saving gas is that I don't run the car to keep warm. If I run the car it's like I was driving back and forth.



You know the bitch? As soon as he finishes collage, gas prices with probably go waaaaaaay down again!!!!

0 comments: