Monday, January 28, 2008

Ass Backwards

You know, sometimes I wonder about myself. Half the time I do things ass backwards, and it piss's me off! Giggle

Like now, the "check engine" light came on in my car about a month ago. I took it to the dealership, right away, just to find that it was the sensor that broke, and there was nothing wrong with the car.

Did I get it fixed, hell no! Who cares if the little light is on, as long as the cars OK, so I ignored it.


Then (play slow sad music) I had to get my car inspected, forgetting about the little light. And "TADA" it FAILED!!! Because of the little light of course.

So now, I'm a good girl, run down the dealers and get the light fixed. $300 bucks later, and hours and hours sitting in the stupid waiting room..... light fixed.

Then they inform me that when they replaced the sensor, it reset the whole computer in the car.....



and I have to drive around for 1 or 2 weeks to reset it, or when I went for inspection, it would fail because of "no information" reading. Not a problem, since you have 45 days to get a failed inspection re-inspected, but a bitch anyway......BECAUSE IF I HAD GOTTEN THE LIGHT FIXED FIRST........ LIKE I SHOULD HAVE...... I WOULD HAVE PASSED INSPECTION LIKE A DREAM!!!


SEE.......... ASS BACKWARDS!!!!!!!

0 comments: