Sunday, January 09, 2011

YUCK!



I have to admit, after fighting it for a couple of weeks.... I joined the rest of you in being sick!

I knew I was getting a sinus infection, and I tried to stave it off with salt spray, and heat... but to no avail..... it eventually worked it way into my ears... and chaos ensued.

Giggle... well, maybe not chaos, but a raging double ear infection added to the original sinus infection.

So, off I went, after 3 weeks of trying to cure it on my own, to the doctors.... and now I'm starting to feel a little better!

I haven't wanted to go on line, even to post... but I'm getting better.... and NO, I didn't forget to announce when the contest for the goodie basket ends.... I just haven't decided when I'll be well enough to hit the post office!

I'll let you know in a couple of days who won! Promise!

Now I'm off to bed again, and a good snuggle, and some meds, and I'm sure I'll be better in a few days!

6 comments:

dreaming in maine said...

Rest Well...I hope you feel better soon!

Leanna said...

Get well soon dear. Loads of rest work miracles. I know first hand.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Best well my dear. I have traded one blankety blank cold or sinus infection all but three weeks since the first of Sept. I shall not say out loud that that's not the case right now so that the buggies don't think it's open house again. Fight the good fight and we'll visit soon. The Olde Bagg

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are feeling somewhat better. I, too have been carrying one thing after another and honestly am pretty %$^&*&^ sick of it.

Unknown said...

Aw, I hope you feel better soon! :)

Jeanne said...

Take it easy. Get plenty of rest and don't overdo.
Hope your feeling much better soon!