Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SUMMER GIVE A WAY!!!!!!


OHHHHHHHHH!!!! I have a really nice give a way for my Friends!!!!

This one will run till the end of May, so you can get it just in time for summer fun!

The scrying board is made out of heavy material, embroidered with the perfect answers to all your question! (so you can roll it up and put it away!)

The scrying pendulum is made of Citrine, and it also turns into a fab necklace!!!!

What more could you ask for?



You should all know the drill by now, but here's the 411...... You get a seperate entry for each thing you do...

1. post a commnet

2. follow me on facebook

3. post this post on YOUR blog

4. become a follower on this blog!

So you can get 4 seperate chance's to win this pretty!!!

10 comments:

Iesadora said...

Whoa! I want, I want!!! =D

Iesadora said...

I happily follow your blog (RSS feed) =D

Iesadora said...

I've been following you on FB =D

Did I mention that I want? LOL

Michael said...

Oh....Mikie Likie!!! I don't currently have a scrying board.

Anonymous said...

Love this!

Anna said...

Ok Judith, I am doing everything so throw my name in the hat!

Shara Lanel said...

Already follow you on FB :)
And now doing the other three!

Amber said...

Yay! I want in :D

Amber said...

I am friends with you on FB as Willow Silverhorse

Amber said...

I am now following your blog you've been hiding it from me my friend :D