Sunday, August 19, 2012

Super yummy and fast Caramel Sauce!





1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
Take off the lable on the can


What To Do

Take out that crock pot – you can to this recipe on the stove top. (stove top is faster, but you have to make sure the can is ALWAYS covered while keeping the water boiling, so use the crockpot... and relax!)

It is important to use either a saucer or a little bowl under the can – so the can does not leave a rust ring on the bottom of your crockpot.

Once the can is in place fill up the crock pot with water till it covers over the top of the can, and a few inch's more.

Put the crock pot on low for 8 hours


With tongs take the can out of the water and let sit for 30 minutes ( it is going to be plenty hot)

Open the can – stir

You won't believe this can happen..... but believe me it's will be the best Caramel Sauce you have ever had!!!!!




2 comments:

Nar said...

I love this stuff. I can't stop eating it when I make it, though!

I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Visit my blog to pick it up. :)

Judy said...

Do you open the can of milk?