Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My pathetic garden!





These are the Artichokes. I totally babied them!!! I started them 2 months early inside and watched, fertilized, and prayed over them!!! They are out side in huge containers now and seem to be thriving!!!!

The blueberry's have their own pots, because they can grow over 6 feet tall if you don't keep them trimmed, but they have tons of flowers witch means tons of blueberry's!!!

And the chives are in bloom, and the tomatoes are really stocky and healthy. Looks like a good crop all around

I'll have to take some pictures of my bamboo. I imported a black bamboo from china about 7 years ago, it was always a little tiny spindly plant....But I dug it up and took it with me each time I moved. Well, it seems the sandy beach soil it it's favorite and it's going crazy and shooting up all over the place!!!!!! I've never seen it so happy. I'll take some pictures when the leaves come out and post them in a few weeks!

0 comments: