Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Re-did my house



Boy I need something to do!!!!!! I re-did my living room, as you can see from the picture, I moved the large sectioal sofa so that it's no longer in front of the window. Now the window's are open, and that's a good thing in the summer. Besides, were I had it.... In front of the windows... I always felt like I was a sniper target or something..... And now at least I can look out the windows.

Then I moved my big desk into the dining room area. I put it in front of the window, and removed that stupid paper backing most of these desks come with, so that the window is visible. This way I can type on the computer, look outside the window, and since it's right next to the kitchen, I can watch what I'm cooking at the same time...... And it's right across from the living room, so I can at least hear the TV.... Not see it, since my back is too it, but I can hear it.

The desk was in the den at that back of the house, and when I went on the computer, I couldn't hear or see anything. I would run..... Check my mail... And run back to the kitchen to cook. Now I can do it all at the same time. I LIKE IT!!!!

0 comments: