Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Burn Baby, Burn

My girlfriend Barb called me this afternoon, and insisted that I go outside and BURN my copy of the Old Farmers Almanac!!!!


I'm sorry, it said snow before Thanksgiving, and it was right..... but don't blame the poor book........ well, maybe you should, since it says that this winter is going to be BIG with snow! GIGGLE


Believe me, I hate it too, but don't yell at the messenger. Giggle


Besides, we are pretty due for a white winter. We've had some really mild ones the last few years.

And what pissed her off even more was that it's not doing it much here at the shore. Up in North Brunswick, where she lives they are getting major snow. And it's been snowing on and off here all day..... but the roads aren't even covered!!!! Just a tiny bit clinging to the cars and grass...... but it's pretty!!!

Of course that's mainly because I'm not out driving around trying to buy Christmas gifts.... since I'm ALL DONE WITH THAT! nah nah nah nah nah

0 comments: