Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tell me I'm wrong?

This is the latest in the "Sister" saga. Tell me if I'm wrong........



My Aunt Harriet is down for a visit. (the one remaining aunt on my mother's side, actually the last I should say)



Now Eileen told me when she was coming up to NJ in December for a long visit with friends, but NOT when she was actually visiting US..... since she has a ton of friends here in NJ.



So, I talked to Eileen on Thursday, and told her to stop by this weekend and pick up her gifts, since I'm not going to her house for Christmas............ and she said she would............



On Sunday, I finally called her to find out when she was coming, and she was all flustered, and busy, cooking.


Now because she was flustered, and of course since she just HAS to complain ALL THE TIME!!!!.......... she let slip that aunt Harriet was coming for dinner on Monday.......... NOT THAT SHE ASKED ME TO COME.... and if she was planning to ask me to come....WHY DIDN'T SHE CALL ME EARLIER..... SHE DIDN'T EVEN CALL ME.... I CALLED HER.... LATE ON SUNDAY!!!



So, we can tell I wasn't going to be invited..... and if I was, as just a second opinion..... why didn't she call me for Matt's schedule.... so she would know what DAY to invite Harriet over????


She KNOWS Matt has full day schedules this semester!!!! She knows that most days I have to pick him up late at night............ so If I was really going to be invited..... why didn't she bother to check with me???????????????????


On top of that, it all started with her complaining about all the work she was doing to make Gwupies or stuffed cabbage.......


Not to be a bitch, but I had just spent 2 days making a HUGE VAT of them, and told her all about them...... But she was complaining that Aunt Harriet wanted them for dinner......................................................................................................


soooooooo, if I was actually in the consideration for this dinner party........ why did SHE make the cabbage, when she knew I had already made a HUGE amount??????????? why didn't she call me days earlier, and ask me to bring the cabbage????


The only thing I can think of is that I wasn't wanted.

I didn't go of course, I couldn't..... and you know what...... I'm TIRED OF BEING NICE!!!!!



That's it!!!! I'm so done with the BITCH! DONE!!!!!!!

0 comments: