Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday




My birthday is coming up again, and again I'm asked what I want..... so here's some suggestions:

1. I like frogs, fat, funny, cute frogs... garden or house frogs, but funny frogs

2. I need a set of steam rollers.... you know the old fashioned ones you heat up, use, and like 10 minutes take them out.

3. I could use solar lights for the garden.. I love copper, but any color is good.

4. waterproof pillows for the swing... pretty colors

5. wind chimes.... LOVE wind chimes, especially if they are like beach themed

6. gift certificate at borders books

7. Money, money's always good, and I promise to spend it on something totally frivolous and pretty

8. Gift certificate to "Dots", or Wal-Mart! Love dots

And that's about all I can think of..... use your imagination. GIGGLE

0 comments: