Saturday, March 28, 2009

Enchanted Chocolate Strawberries



Enchanted Chocolate Strawberries


Strawberries are in season now. To make your love blossom, we will draw upon the energies of Friday for love, spring for growth, and chocolate, for, well, chocolate! You will need 2 pints of clean dry strawberries, 1 bag of chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening, and wax paper on a cookie sheet. Melt the chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave. When completely melted, dip each strawberry in the chocolate and while coating, say:

Close are we, my love and I,
As chocolate and strawberries side by side,
Enchant for me this magical feast,
Passionate love shall be unleashed!

As each strawberry is coated, lay them out on the wax paper. When you’re done, put them in the fridge for one hour. Make sure you tell your love that you have an enchanted and passionate dessert to share after dinner. Let the magic of your love be awakened!


This is for all of my girls who believe men are still worth the trouble.... I, on the other hand, would make them, and enjoy eating them ALL!!! I wouldn't share with that man if you paid me!!! GIGGLE

2 comments:

Steph said...

But I can't have strawberries. How about some other fruit? Maybe I'll try it with bananas.

Judith said...

OHHHHHH Banana's!! Yummmmmmy