Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Easter Dinner



OK, here's what I should look like, but it's not gonna happen. Happy housewife isn't me!!! But I have the menu and shopping done for Easter Dinner:



Roast Pork... the fresh kind, unhappy with the size!!! Usually get a 15 lb. one but could only find a 7 lb. one. So I'm cooking two of them to make up for the small size.

Fresh and smoked Kielbasi..... OK, I'm Russian, what can I say... gotta have the kielbasi

Sauerkraut with European Dried mushroom

Rosemary roasted baby red potatoes

Roasted Asparagus

Lemon zest String beans

Salad

Bread, and butter




And the appetizers are:

Fresh made antipasto... and I mean fresh made by ME!! No store bought shit at this table

Shrimp... lots of it with sauce and lemon

Cream cheese and caviar with crackers

Pickles, stuffed celery, and olives ... green and black






Now this is the real me!!!! Giggle

0 comments: