Saturday, December 18, 2010

22 DAYS!!!!



Sounds like a great title for a horror movie, doesn't it? 22 days of unrelenting TERROR! SIGH

Yep, that's how long the boy will be home for winter break. He IM'd me last night, complaining that he only had 22 days home before school started again.... and it wasn't enough time!!!!

And I'm thinking... holy fuck!!!! He'll be home for 22 days!!!!

I feel bad for him that I feel bad about it, but what can you do?

I never knew how nice my privacy was, how peaceful, how short lived... till he went away to school. It's like.....awww, can't explain it, but I do have to endure.

I just keep thinking that sooooooooon, summer will be here, and those 22 days will seem like nothing!

OK, take a deep breath....I can get through this.... I will endure.... I will not SNAP! Keep saying that, over, and over, and over!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You can do it.

SpiritWings said...

LOLOL... I feel your pain sister!!!
I have a 19 year old daughter living home and sometimes she can suck the life right out of me!!! lol(said with love and affection of course)
Lots of deep breaths...and maybe a few extra trips to the mall to get away for some quite time? Oh!! how about the libray..kids nowadays dont want to set foot in one of those!!! Good luck. =]

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I too understand where you are. I used to think it was funny when, as an empty nester, the first day of school came and I was in a store and you could see the crazed looking "mommy's" wandering the aisle enjoying their new found freedom. I thought it was funny until my Grands and their Mom moved in with us and I am the caregiver for said children while mom works. The last day before summer vacation, I actually cried at the loss of me. But, well here it is now at the beginning of Winter break and I am sooooooooooo where you are. I love um, I enjoy um but holy crap batman. The Olde Bagg, Linda