Friday, December 03, 2010

Players don't be haters



Yes, once again this holiday I put out my "ugly frog Christmas cookie jar".

So STOP!!!!

He is staying out.

I don't want to hear again this year "OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" or "girl, you have taste up your butt!!!", or "somebody hide that thing!!!" NO, NO, NO!!!!


I love my ugly frog cookie jar, and he IS staying out this year... so if your hating, turn away! GIGGLE

He's so sweet, and cute!!!! And he holds lots of good cookies!!! (and no, he doesn't poison the cookies!! Geeeze!!!)

Don't judge a book by it's ugly cover people!!! He's a total sweetie!!!!!

9 comments:

Leanna said...

I think he's totally cute! Leave him out. I say annoy the shit out of people. That's my motto. BWAHAHAhahahahhahahhahaa!!!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Oh my stars....folks get upset about warty cookies....WTF???????? The Olde Bagg

Anonymous said...

I like frogs, dragons, and spiders -- and I would collect such items if they were reasonably priced. Fortunately, I have enough living spiders who come for free in my house. During summer and fall, they spin cobwebs about my front porch, and they don't charge me a dime to do it.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I LOVE that cookie jar....LOVE it!! If I lived closer.....I would steal him from you :D

You have amazing taste my dear, don't listen to anyone that says otherwise! :)

Cheers!

The Traveler said...

That is a great cookie jar! What is wrong with those people's taste?

Autumn said...

He isn't ugly! He's adorable! I would love to find one of my own. Screw what people say about "taste"

Rue said...

Giggle - he is cute! Who cares what people think!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i think your santa frog is cute.i think you can now find the moose glasses on ebay. i got mine at an auction after the movie was released.

Diandra said...

OMG, he's soo cute!

(Now I want one, too. Poor BF, he had to live with ghosts in our livingroom for weeks.)