Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blessings



MAGIC HOME BLESSING

Who comes to me, I keep. Who goes from me, I free.
Yet against all I stand who do not carry my key.

Use this as an inscription over a threshold with three pine cones hung loose to blow in the wind.




SPELL TO BLESS A NEW RELATIONSHIP

Bake a fresh loaf of bread.
Hold it up to the moon and ask the lady to bless the bread as well as the relationship.
Break off a piece of the bread for your partner, as well as one for yourself as well.
As you share time together, share the bread as well.

Do not cut the bread with a knife or any other cutting tool.
Just break off the pieces with your hands.

Adding butter or jam might be a good idea to help sweeten things up a bit.


MAGIC DWELLING BLESSING

Dwelling of Stone, Metal, Wood and Earth
Silent One, Protective One, you of the four winds
Dwelling of Health, Wealth Joy and Peace:
Guardian Sustained you of the Earth
Dwelling of Stone Metal Wood and Earth
Secure One Peaceful One
You of the Guarded and protected you be
Cleansed and pure you be
Peaceful and loving you be
It is finished in Beauty
It is finished in Beauty
It is finished in Beauty

MAGIC BLESSING FOR THE BODY

To convert the senses This blessing gives the body more connection with the spirit.
It may also help with your readiness to channel. To be done at night in the moon's view.

Light a large white candle.
Burn sandalwood and balsam and pine. Prepare a bowl of water sprinkled with salt.
Put this before you and touch it to each part of your body.

To the eyes
Bless my eyes that I might have clarity of vision

To the mouth
Bless my mouth that I may speak the truth

To the ears
Bless my ears that I may hear all that is spoken and not

To the heart
Bless my heart that I may be filled with love

To the uterus
Bless my womb that I may be in touch with my creative energy that stems from the universe

To the feet
Bless my feet that I may find and walk my own true path

Fill yourself with understanding, and from that love.
Extinguish candle when done (can be used for other purposes).

0 comments: