Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zombie Mom's!



Seems zombie books don't agree with me! They get me all riled up and not able to sleep!

Not the whole living dead thing, that I can handle..... but the mess thing...

even as a zombie I'd be a mom...

"for goodness sake, if you don't push those entrails in you can't go out!"..

"pick up that arm, were you raised in a mad scientist's lab!!!"

"who's arm is that? That's not the arm you went out with!"

"I know the thrill of the whole "living dead" thing... but couldn't you be a vampire? they get all the good jobs! Mrs. Zwedamires daughter is a vampire"

"How many times do I have to tell you NOT to leave your eyeball on the stairs!!??? someone could get hurt that way!"

3 comments:

Jenna said...

"Put your brains back in your head! Have you list your mind?" LMAO!!!!

Dreaming of Jeanie said...

hehehehehehehehe......gross. ;)

The Traveler said...

I love the eyeball one..I've actually had to say that before, lol.