Saturday, September 22, 2012

DOWN WITH SPIDERS!



 Keep this in mind if you start seeing lots of spiders around your place.

Natural spider killer or preventer... take one cup of vinegar, one cup of pepper, a teaspoon of oil and liquid soap.

Put it into a spray bottle and spray along the outside of house, along your outside door and  windows; refresh after it rains.

Other then that, I suggest loud screaming, rolled up newspaper, and getting married just so you'll have someone to kill them for you!!!!!!!

4 comments:

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

Just shush them outside! Spiders are wonderful bug eaters that make art ! Unless they are black widows or brown recluse

Unknown said...

I have been dealing with them every night in the bedroom!!!
I get rid of them and then sleep on the couch!

Iesadora said...

Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!!!! I have 13 bites on just my right hand alone right now! OMGdess they itch so bad! Every year I get a bunch of bites - nothing new - but I think I'm getting more b/c I let my VERY furry kitty's play outside sometimes and their fur is picking up spiders. But at least with this spray I can cut down on the number that come in on their own =D

Diandra said...

The spiders and I got an agreement - I'll leave them in peace outside, but they are dead meat inside our flat. Most of them abide by the rules (honestly, our neighbors get all kinds of spiders, we hardly any).