Saturday, October 14, 2006

Betsy is BACK!!!!!




For those of you, who don't remember my sad lament, my Crock Pot... Called Betsy.... Had died this year.

I was given her at my Wedding Shower!!!! Now I was married 21 yrs, and widowed for over 10 yrs, so you do the math and figure how old she was, but she still chugged along, turning out wonderful crock pot food. She was with me during 13 different moves!!!! House to house I lugged her.

When she died, my daughter Jaime, gave me the one I gave her! I gave it to her years ago, and it was never used (she just isn't the crock pot type, mores the pity) but it was tooooooo biiiiiiig! Big enough to do a turkey!!!!! And I didn't need something that big, I needed Betsy! The perfect size!!!!!

I went to Big Lots today to browse around, and THERE SHE WAS!!!! BETSY 2 The same size, the same company, the only difference is that the removable ceramic pot is white instead of blue!!! But that's cool, I can live with that. LOL.

So, she's in my kitchen right now..... A nice huge pot roast inside her, with carrots, celery, onions, and cooking away!!!!! YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh pork chops, sourcrout and brown surgar!! the best!!!!